The Complete Kit version of Cakewalk 3d is the most complete version for testing as many food materials as possible with your 3D printer. As you can see, we didn't think too long about the name !!
The Complete Kit allows you to start your first 3D food impressions very quickly. You just need to disassemble your printhead for the plastic and install the Cakewalk 3d instead.
This kit also contains a flexible heating mat that you can wrap on the extruder to keep the chocolate at the right temperature. This is a must have if you plan to make long chocolate prints.
Here are all the parts you will receive in your package:
- 1 food grade silicone mat to put on the tray of your 3D printer
- The culinary extruder including an aluminum tube and food-certified POM parts
- 1 stainless steel nozzle of 1 mm
- 1 Nema 17 40 N motor with a 6 pin JST connector for 3D printer
- 1 x 100cm JST RH 2mm cable extension to hang on your existing cable (perfect for tall cakes)
- Enough screws and nuts to hang the motor and rings on the main support piece
- 1 5mm / 8mm coupler to link the Nema motor and the extruder screw
- 1 flange bearing
- 1 kit of cleaning needles
- 2 Allen keys
- 1 main 3D printed support piece (PLA or PETG)
- 2 fixing rings printed in 3D (PLA or PETG)
- 1 flexible heating mattress 24V 12W
- 1 ingredient offered to make your first impressions a success (powdered meringue)
- 1 ingredient offered for your first tests (chocolate)
- 1 online course to follow step by step to make a complete dessert with your 3D printer
The Nema 17 motor is CE certified and the screws are made of stainless steel. All parts of the extruder are food certified. We have selected quality parts that meet international standards to allow you a precision assembly.
Cakewalk 3d is compatible with many personal FDM 3D printers: Creality, Ender, Anet, Alfawise, Prusa and many more. You can find a complete list on our site.
To know the settings of your 3d printer and your slicing software, you can consult the page:
To find the detailed assembly instructions, go to: